There’s a TON of good stress in my life right now. Things are good, I can’t complain. But holy geeze I need to catch my breath!
What sparks a smile these days?
- getting our smallish 1b/1b condo ready for market listing
- actually adding an accent wall of color to our home
- being nominated for a BlogLuxe award AND being one of the 20 finalists (great scotts, this makes me more than smiley!)
- leaving for BlogHer’12 TODAY
- getting to meet so many fabulous bloggers in person
- booking a flight to FL to see my family (and nieces!)
- summer. summer is just plain fantastic.
- gel sparkle manicures FTW
- fixing a light by myself, without electrocution
- a good, heavy rain on a late July afternoon
- a friend in town on business, whose family is moving back in November!!
- Vinho Verde (did you really think I’d make this whole post without mentioning a drink?)
- successfully warding off a migraine with deep breaths (& maybe preventative acupuncture?)
- pushing my comfort zone and
knowingbelieving things will be awesometastic
- this song, this video, because mmhmm what’s better than a little Toto?