- We’ve send out the invitations and eagerly await all our RSVP’s.
- (I really need to write about how we manage the replies with our guest list)
- Soon we’ll purchase a ketuba (and it must be soon!)
- We’re choosing ceremony and reception music.
- I’m wrangling our contracts to organize when (and how much) payments are due!
- The kippot will be purchased any day now, too.
- I started a family photo list for our photographer, however at 45 different family arrangements, clearly it needs cleaning up.
- My bridesmaids are planning my bachelorette party for Atlantic City!!!
There are so many little things left to do, but truth-be-told I’m not worried about getting it all done. Honestly, there’s time and so many people to help. I’m getting excited!
We’re 8 weeks away!!!!!!